Skip to main content

Shah Rukh Khan and my mother are my lucky mascots. Karan Johar


Yash Raj Films show 'Life Karade'. Here he talks about the show and his favourite superstars.

Why is the show named 'Lift Karade'?

Well that's a surprise for which you will have to wait when it goes on air on 1st of January.

Which fan was craziest of them all?

I have shot 4 episodes till now with Shah Rukh, Priyanka, Kajol and John Abraham and all four of them have their unusual fans who have wholeheartedly come to the show. If one hears about their story and how they have reached the show, one will come to know their level of madness. Every fan was crazy and obsessed about their favourite stars and it would be difficult for me to tell who was the craziest.

What was the criteria of choosing a fan?

This is a nation wide hunt, and the concept will be revealed only on the show, but whatever these fans did to reach inside the studio to meet the stars is really heartening.

Who is your favourite star?

My favourite star is Shah Rukh Khan and there is absolutely no question about it. He is special to me emotionally and professionally. I have grown up with him career wise but this year I would like to talk about one man in particularl and that is Amitabh Bachchan. He is the legend of our country and will always be because he has proved in the movie 'Paa' that he can do anything. To bring about such passion on-screen in such a manner is amazing. When I am that age I think I'll be under MRI scan and doctor's supervision all through. The way he is working with so much passion and intensity all you want to say to Amitabh Bachchan is 'What a man!'

To what extent would you go to meet your favourite Film star?

I am fortunate that I don't have to go to any extent as I have already met them. I have grown up in front of Amit uncle and I have been with Shah Rukh since the day one of my career so, I feel very blessed that I know people like them and that I live in the age where they act and work.

Do you consider SRK your lucky mascot?

Shah Rukh and my mother are my lucky mascots. I was happy to shoot my first episode for 'Lift Karade' with Shah Rukh and it is pleasure to have him any day on my show and my earlier talk shows too opened with him on both seasons.

Can we call you SRK's biggest fan?

If you watch 'Lift Karade' you'll come to know what these fans are ready to do for their superstars. It is something which I would never be able to do.

Did you come across any of your fan on the show?

The show wasn't about me and I am sure directors must also be having fans but the show is about Superstar's fans and not of directors so, sadly I won't be able to meet any of my fans.


Source: Sampurn Media


Comments

  1. hi......shahrukh u are very much awesome,good,hot n handsome....!!!i luv u sooooooo much....!!! shahrukh u rock...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Being SRK: The ultimate reality TV show

It's a job most Indians would die for — shadowing Shah Rukh Khan wherever he goes. For the last two months, that's exactly what a TV crew has been doing, following the country's biggest star from South Africa to America to London to Mumbai — all for the making of a unique six-part series on the actor, to be telecast on lifestyle channel Discovery Travel & Living. "It's an inner world-outer world kind of documentary," said Khan, speaking exclusively to HT. "Hopefully, the parts that people will get to see of me — at work and at other places — will shed some light on how films and film stars work and offer an insight into how I do things." Khan said he has got to know the crew quite well ("They have been very unobtrusive"). For Discovery Travel & Living, this series will be one of the biggest global productions to come out of India and will be shown all over the world. "We haven't yet decided when we're going to telec

ShahRukh Khan Forum

hi,All SRK fanz just check out the newly launched ShahRukh khan Discussion forum and stay upto date with latest news of SRK...Register now http://www.shahrukh.itrello.com/forums/ http://shahrukhkhan.fotopic.net