Skip to main content

Im not screwing a man: Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan has many peeves, and among the currently is the bad press he's been getting. He's upset with reports with him and Juhi Chawla falling out.

He recently told Filmfare magazine in an interview, "If I'm friends with a man or boy, then I'm screwing him. If I'm not friends with someone, then I'm asked why.

If I say one good thing about him, then they say, 'Oh he's extending an olive branch. It is disgusting at times. Some press guy asked me, 'What do you wish for Salman Khan?' I replied, 'I wish him well.' Next day I see headlines saying 'SRK is offering the olive branch.' If someone is unwell what should I say? That he doesn't get well?"


Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Im-not-screwing-a-man-Shah-Rukh-Khan/articleshow/10377336.cms?prtpage=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SRK plunges 300 feet

Shah Rukh Khan More Pics It seems that superstar Shah Rukh Khan has still not come out of his superhero persona. After doing some death-defying stunts for sci-fi thriller " Ra.One", the actor took a 300 feet plunge while shooting for Farhan Akhtar's " Don 2" in Berlin. "Just did an over 300 feet base jump for Don... because you all make me believe I can fly. Time to tell kids about the birds and the bees... ha ha," Shah Rukh wrote on microblogging site Twitter. "My jump was last shot of day. Want to thank my duplicate and action team, to do it before me for wide shots and make me feel confident about it," he added. Read more: SRK plunges 300 feet - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/SRK-plunges-300-feet/articleshow/6742053.cms#ixzz12LKP6dMM

‘Ra.One’ heads to shoot overseas

SRK’s superhero home production ‘Ra.One’ has completed its shooting schedule in India and is heading to overseas for its remaining shoot. According to the close hands in production, now only the photo shoot remains in India. Rest of the shooting will now happen in London. The movie stars Shah Rukh Khan as superman with Kareena Kapoor as his wife and Arjun Ramphal as the bad guy. The film is slated for a year-end release. in reference to: "SRK’s superhero home production ‘Ra.One’ has completed its shooting schedule in India and is heading to overseas for its remaining shoot. According to the close hands in production, now only the photo shoot remains in India. Rest of the shooting will now happen in London. The movie stars Shah Rukh Khan as superman with Kareena Kapoor as his wife and Arjun Ramphal as the bad guy. The film is slated for a year-end release." - IndiaGlitz - ‘Ra.One’ heads to shoot overseas - Bollywood Movie News ( view on Google Sidewiki )