Skip to main content

Shah Rukh Khan's never seen pics with wife Gauri and kids Aryan, Suhana

Bollywood badshah Shah Rukh Khan is gearing up for for the release of his romantic action comedy film Chennai Express, we bring to you a few of actor's never seen pics with wife Gauri and kids Aryan, Suhana. The actor has time and again re-iterated that he finds solace in his kids and his 21-year-old partnership with wife Gauri. (Express archive photo)

In a recent interview Shah Rukh had said on wife Gauri: "I think it's very difficult to live with a person like me. So I value her for the crap she takes from me, the lack of time I give her and the kind of person I am. I don't think there are very many people who can live with me.
Good old days - Shah Rukh Khan accompanied by his wife Gauri on the premiere of his film Chamatkar.Seen here with veteran actor and SRK's co-star Nasseruddin Shah. (Express archive photo)
Ask him to describe himself and SRK says: "I'm strangely passionate. I'm strangely detached. I'm strangely wonderful. I'm strangely nasty. I'm strangely happy and I'm extremely depressed. I'm strangely schizophrenic. I'm a classic case of being an artist without perhaps having any greatness in my art.
Shah Rukh Khan, who became a father for the third time to baby boy AbRam in May 2013, is known to be a doting father. Here Shah Rukh Khan steals some time off from his shoot to have some fun with little Suhana. Gauri and others laugh as Shah Rukh Khan plants a kiss on Suhana's cheeks. (Express archive photo)

Awww – Suhana and Shah Rukh spend some father-daughter time on the film sets. Suhana is now 13 years old. (Express archive photo)
Shah Rukh Khan, who had stepped into Dilip Kumar's shoes for Devdas, has always been in awe of the the Tragedy King. SRK said: "You can't imitate Dilip sahib. No one can dare copy him and whoever does so, are idiots like me." Recently, the duo along with Amitabh Bachchan appeared on the cover of a film magazine to commemorate '100 years of Cinema'. Post shooting with Dilip Kumar, SRK said his life was 'complete' after the photo shoot. (Express archive photo)
King of Romance, director Yash Chopra with the badshah of romance Shah Rukh Khan. The ace director had once revealed that SRK never asked him what the story is about or how much money he will charge. "He does not meet me before we start shooting, he says why to meet...I don't want to know the story, don't want to talk about money so why to meet. It is all because he has faith in me," the late director said. (Express archive photo)



Source: Bollywood badshah Shah Rukh Khan is gearing up for for the release of his romantic action comedy filmChennai Express, we bring to you a few of actor's never seen pics with wife Gauri and kids Aryan, Suhana. 
The actor has time and again re-iterated that he finds solace in his kids and his 21-year-old partnership with wife Gauri. (Express archive photo)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being SRK: The ultimate reality TV show

It's a job most Indians would die for — shadowing Shah Rukh Khan wherever he goes. For the last two months, that's exactly what a TV crew has been doing, following the country's biggest star from South Africa to America to London to Mumbai — all for the making of a unique six-part series on the actor, to be telecast on lifestyle channel Discovery Travel & Living. "It's an inner world-outer world kind of documentary," said Khan, speaking exclusively to HT. "Hopefully, the parts that people will get to see of me — at work and at other places — will shed some light on how films and film stars work and offer an insight into how I do things." Khan said he has got to know the crew quite well ("They have been very unobtrusive"). For Discovery Travel & Living, this series will be one of the biggest global productions to come out of India and will be shown all over the world. "We haven't yet decided when we're going to telec

ShahRukh Khan Forum

hi,All SRK fanz just check out the newly launched ShahRukh khan Discussion forum and stay upto date with latest news of SRK...Register now http://www.shahrukh.itrello.com/forums/ http://shahrukhkhan.fotopic.net