Skip to main content

Farah and I are friends: SRK

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has cleared the air over a reported rift with choreographer-director Farah Khan, saying that just because he wasn't on her next project didn't mean that they weren't friends.

He wished her luck for her next film "Tees Maar Khan", for which she signed on Akshay Kumar instead of Shah Rukh.

"My friendship with all is as it was before, love them the same way. Many times if we are not working with each other doesn't mean that I hate her or end of friendship. I don't take my wife's decision, how could I take others. I want to see everyone doing well.

"When I am shooting with someone, I am more in touch with him. This time I am not in touch with Farah but wish her all the success and hope this film ('Tees Maar Khan') becomes a bigger hit than 'Om Shanti Om', which was her last film. I just hope she become even a bigger producer. Yes, she is a friend of mine. I am not doing a film with her, which doesn't mean I don't love her," said Shah Rukh.

Shah Rukh played the lead role in Farah's last film "Om Shanti Om".
Source: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20100151167&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=bollywood&nid=47459

Comments

  1. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    i m harsh 15 years old . i m your biggest fane since i m 1year old i see all movies but i like like DDLJ VERY MUCH.THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SO PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWER. I M FROM BARODA . WHEN I CAME IN MUMBAI I ALWAYS SAW YOUR MANNAT.I THAUGHT LUCKBYCHANCE I WILL SAW YOU. GIVE ME YOUR NEW IMAGES
    WE LOVE YOU SRK.. PANNI PURI IS WAITING FOR ME SO BYEEEEEEEEEE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SRK plunges 300 feet

Shah Rukh Khan More Pics It seems that superstar Shah Rukh Khan has still not come out of his superhero persona. After doing some death-defying stunts for sci-fi thriller " Ra.One", the actor took a 300 feet plunge while shooting for Farhan Akhtar's " Don 2" in Berlin. "Just did an over 300 feet base jump for Don... because you all make me believe I can fly. Time to tell kids about the birds and the bees... ha ha," Shah Rukh wrote on microblogging site Twitter. "My jump was last shot of day. Want to thank my duplicate and action team, to do it before me for wide shots and make me feel confident about it," he added. Read more: SRK plunges 300 feet - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/SRK-plunges-300-feet/articleshow/6742053.cms#ixzz12LKP6dMM

‘Ra.One’ heads to shoot overseas

SRK’s superhero home production ‘Ra.One’ has completed its shooting schedule in India and is heading to overseas for its remaining shoot. According to the close hands in production, now only the photo shoot remains in India. Rest of the shooting will now happen in London. The movie stars Shah Rukh Khan as superman with Kareena Kapoor as his wife and Arjun Ramphal as the bad guy. The film is slated for a year-end release. in reference to: "SRK’s superhero home production ‘Ra.One’ has completed its shooting schedule in India and is heading to overseas for its remaining shoot. According to the close hands in production, now only the photo shoot remains in India. Rest of the shooting will now happen in London. The movie stars Shah Rukh Khan as superman with Kareena Kapoor as his wife and Arjun Ramphal as the bad guy. The film is slated for a year-end release." - IndiaGlitz - ‘Ra.One’ heads to shoot overseas - Bollywood Movie News ( view on Google Sidewiki )