Skip to main content

'My perception about love hasn’t changed'

Shah Rukh Khan says his perception about love has not
changed over the years. "A relationship is between two
people and it is a very personal experience. When you
are in love, you have to be yourself. My perception of love
has not changed over the years," said Shah Rukh.
"I feel we lose out on love when we start looking at bigger things. I
think in love,
simple things matter, like listening. I think girls know better how to
love than men,"
he said.
He claimed he is also in love with the whole idea of on-screen
romance. "I fall in
love with the story idea and the belief of love in it. I like the
whole idea of the love
story. I believe in every scene that I do. I think I can understand
and emote love,"
he said.
According to him, there is no other place he could think of being, other than
Bollywood. "I am happy to be here. I don't think there is any other
place other the
film industry where I would rather be. I would love to live and die
being an actor."
He said he is looking forward to the release of his forthcoming film Jab Tak Hai
Jaan, directed by Yash Chopra. "I feel if you have to do a romantic
film, it has to be
with Yash Chopra. It is amazing to do films

source: http://www.deccanherald.com/content/284410/my-perception-love-hasnt-changed.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SRK plunges 300 feet

Shah Rukh Khan More Pics It seems that superstar Shah Rukh Khan has still not come out of his superhero persona. After doing some death-defying stunts for sci-fi thriller " Ra.One", the actor took a 300 feet plunge while shooting for Farhan Akhtar's " Don 2" in Berlin. "Just did an over 300 feet base jump for Don... because you all make me believe I can fly. Time to tell kids about the birds and the bees... ha ha," Shah Rukh wrote on microblogging site Twitter. "My jump was last shot of day. Want to thank my duplicate and action team, to do it before me for wide shots and make me feel confident about it," he added. Read more: SRK plunges 300 feet - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/SRK-plunges-300-feet/articleshow/6742053.cms#ixzz12LKP6dMM

‘Ra.One’ heads to shoot overseas

SRK’s superhero home production ‘Ra.One’ has completed its shooting schedule in India and is heading to overseas for its remaining shoot. According to the close hands in production, now only the photo shoot remains in India. Rest of the shooting will now happen in London. The movie stars Shah Rukh Khan as superman with Kareena Kapoor as his wife and Arjun Ramphal as the bad guy. The film is slated for a year-end release. in reference to: "SRK’s superhero home production ‘Ra.One’ has completed its shooting schedule in India and is heading to overseas for its remaining shoot. According to the close hands in production, now only the photo shoot remains in India. Rest of the shooting will now happen in London. The movie stars Shah Rukh Khan as superman with Kareena Kapoor as his wife and Arjun Ramphal as the bad guy. The film is slated for a year-end release." - IndiaGlitz - ‘Ra.One’ heads to shoot overseas - Bollywood Movie News ( view on Google Sidewiki )