Skip to main content

If I look good, people say I've had plastic surgery: SRK

Shah Rukh Khan might have turned 44, but the actor says that he still feels like a 25-year-old.

Speaking at a press conference in Mumbai on his birthday SRK said, "I accept the age that I am in, but I actually feel like I am 25 or 26, except for a few physical injuries that I have had."

Sharing his secret about his good looks Shah Rukh said, "The funny part is that when I look nice, people think that I must have done a plastic surgery
, and when I look bad they say I am over and done with. The secret is that on days when I sleep well, I look good and the days when I don't, I look old."

When asked about the year gone by SRK said, "Fortunately or unfortunately, I count my years by the work that I do. Last year has been bad on the physical work front, I haven't done too much work either. Whatever little work that I have done has not done as well as I wanted it to be. Kolkata Knight Riders hasn't reached the heights that I had wished it would. The injury has put me down in terms of my advertising, endorsements, meetings etc. But on the other hand, what has been wonderful this year is that I have had time to introspect, I have become quieter. I have been able to spent a lot of time with my children. Somehow, all this has made me feel more energetic and happy."

Sounding positive about the future SRK said, "Because of this one year break, you all will have to deal with a lot more energy, lot more work and lot more happiness for the next two years."
Source: NTDV
http://shahrukhkhanz.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SRK plunges 300 feet

Shah Rukh Khan More Pics It seems that superstar Shah Rukh Khan has still not come out of his superhero persona. After doing some death-defying stunts for sci-fi thriller " Ra.One", the actor took a 300 feet plunge while shooting for Farhan Akhtar's " Don 2" in Berlin. "Just did an over 300 feet base jump for Don... because you all make me believe I can fly. Time to tell kids about the birds and the bees... ha ha," Shah Rukh wrote on microblogging site Twitter. "My jump was last shot of day. Want to thank my duplicate and action team, to do it before me for wide shots and make me feel confident about it," he added. Read more: SRK plunges 300 feet - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/SRK-plunges-300-feet/articleshow/6742053.cms#ixzz12LKP6dMM

‘Ra.One’ heads to shoot overseas

SRK’s superhero home production ‘Ra.One’ has completed its shooting schedule in India and is heading to overseas for its remaining shoot. According to the close hands in production, now only the photo shoot remains in India. Rest of the shooting will now happen in London. The movie stars Shah Rukh Khan as superman with Kareena Kapoor as his wife and Arjun Ramphal as the bad guy. The film is slated for a year-end release. in reference to: "SRK’s superhero home production ‘Ra.One’ has completed its shooting schedule in India and is heading to overseas for its remaining shoot. According to the close hands in production, now only the photo shoot remains in India. Rest of the shooting will now happen in London. The movie stars Shah Rukh Khan as superman with Kareena Kapoor as his wife and Arjun Ramphal as the bad guy. The film is slated for a year-end release." - IndiaGlitz - ‘Ra.One’ heads to shoot overseas - Bollywood Movie News ( view on Google Sidewiki )